- Chaney Root, a common ingredient in aphrodisiac blends is a highly prized yield from the
limestone woodlands in Jamaica. It is a well know aphrodisiac herb that is very high in
iron and other minerals. Its blood cleansing, tonic, and nourishing properties should
never be overlooked. It is a good remedy for both men and women with low sex drives. The
root is generally boiled and drank as tea.
- Research has shown Chaney Root to;
* Very high in iron
* Help cleansing and strengthening the blood
* Aid in those suffering from anemia
* Boost sex drive
* Increase stamina
* Help relieve back pain and arthritis
* Help neutralize acids
* Protect against cancer, and venereal disease
* Aid in treating skin rashes
* Help stop internal hemorrhaging in women.
Herbal Tea/Tonic/Decoction- Directions: Add 14 grams of Chaney root to 950ml of water.
Allow to soak in cold water overnight. After, bring slowly to boil and allow it to gently
simmer for 30-60 minutes. Strain, add sweetener and enjoy.
Decoction- Directions: Apply to skin as a bath to relieve skin problems
Chaney Root CAPSULES
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.