"Herb category “What we believe at Vital Vegan INC through research is the best fitting category for what each herb impacts the most"
"Herb category" : Rebuilding the Body
Minerals- Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium ,Bromine, B12 and much more.
Our Wild crafted sea moss is harvested on the coast of Jamaica. It is then washed with spring water repeatedly 3 to 5 times and put to dry in the Caribbean sun for 1 to 2 weeks depending on the season and weather. It has been used in Jamaica for hundreds of years in drinks, teas and food. The locals use it to replenish their bodies with minerals and to repair bodily injuries. The benefit of Sea Moss has now spread around the world. The demand is high and where there is demand. Industries will take shortcuts to get you a product. At Vital vegan we take pride in only sourcing Wild Crafted Sea Moss from our trusted divers. We have developed an amazing relationship with the community. We seek to bring you the highest quality Sea Moss and herbs we can find!
Research has shown Sea Moss to:
* Contain and abundance of minerals your body is made of
*Aid with hair growth
*Aid with joint support
*Aid with dissolving phlegm in the mucus membrane
*Aid with repairing teeth, hair and nails
* Supports heart health
* Appetite suppressant
Sea Moss Jelly
1.Add 1 hand full of our Authentic Wild Crafted Sea Moss in a container.
2.Add a 1/2 gallon of natrual spring water and let rehydrate for 4-12hrs depending on thickness on strains.
*(optional)*add key limes or key lime juice to water to aid in breaking down the Sea Moss to gel
3.After Sea Moss has been fully rehydrated, take out of water and do a final rinse with fresh spring water and place in blender.
4. Add water to blender until it reaches about 40% of the Sea Moss* Do not fill water above Sea Moss or even close to the top, unless you want sea moss juice* *The less water the thicker the gel*
5. Blend on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds - 2 minutes and 30 seconds depending on level of blender.
6.Once Sea Moss turns to gel and is fully blending as one. Pour into glass mason jar and store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Herbal Tea/Tonic/Decoction- add 1 to 2 tablespoons of Jelly to a cup of tea or juice
Food- Directions: Add a few tablespoons of Jelly to smoothies, stews, soups, grains, and teas
Face Mask : Rub a desired amount of Jelly on face or skin, let sit for 20-30 minutes and rinse off
Wild Crafted Jamaican Irish Sea Moss
- Sea Moss has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and laxative properties. It soothes mucous membranes from colds, coughs, bronchitis, tuberculosis, gastric ulcers and intestinal problems.
- Sea Moss supports joint and skin health, and its wide range of nutrients serve as a natural mineral supplement.
- Sea Moss, in gel form, can be used in soups, stews and desserts as a thickening agent. It can also be used in baking or making smoothies.