"Herb category “What we believe at Vital Vegan INC through research is the best fitting
category for what each herb impacts the most"
"Herb category": Expulsion of wastes from the body
Main Minerals- Quassian, Bitter principle
Compounds: Alterative, Depurative, Nervine, Vulnerary, Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory
Quassia referred to as Bitterwood or Jamaican Quassia; is an ash-like tree indigenous to
the West Indies. Quassia is one of the bitterest herbs in the Caribbean. This tree has
volatile oils, tars, minerals, salts and nitrates that make it an effective insecticide.
It is primarily cultivated for medicinal uses, but also can be used treat lice, for
flavoring in food, and for insect control.
* Can help with malarial fever
* Aids in treating fevers and colds
* Contain the bitterest naturally occurring chemical known to exist
* Eliminate parasites and worms
* Help with urinary issues
* Contain Antidiarrheal activities
* Help with life and dandruff
* Aid with the treatment of alcoholism
* Be used as a mosquito repellent
* Help support blood sugar levels
Herbal Tea/Tonic/Decoction- Directions: Add 14 grams (4 tablespoons) to a half gallon of
boiling water. Turn heat on low and let simmer 1-2 hours. Strain and enjoy one cup daily.
Store the rest in the refrigerator.
Cold Extract- Directions: Add 1 teaspoon of bitterwood to 1 cup of water and soak
overnight. Take one cup 30 minutes before each meal.
Enema- Directions: Dilute cold extract with 20 parts cold water
Scalp Rinse- Directions: Decocted bark applied to the scalp for the removal of live