Our Sour Sop Leaves are harvested fresh from Sour Sop trees located in the mountains of Jamaica. The leaves are then rinsed and dried under the rays of the tropical island sun.
Benefits of Sour Sop Leaves
- Exhibits Anti-Inflammatory and Antimicrobial Properties
Potentially Kills Pancreatic Cancer Cells
May Help Fight Cancer
Filled with Beneficial Antioxidants that May Help Reduce Eye Disease
Wild Crafted Sour Sop Leaves
Our recommended recipe for Sour Sop Leaf Tea is:
2-3 Sour Sop Leaves
1 cup of spring water
Add cup of boiling spring water to leaves. Allow to steep for 30 mins - 1 hour. For maxium mineral extraction, simmer (on low) leaves and water on stovetop for 10-15 minutes. Add agave and/or date syrup and key lime juice as desired. Enjoy!
- Our policy lasts 7 days. After 7 days from your purchase date, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition and packaging that you received it in.
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7-10 business days.