Some popular eucalyptus leaves uses include:
May reduce pain. Inhaling eucalyptus essential oil may decrease pain.
- Soothing symptoms of colds and the flu
- Boosting skin health when added to massage oils and bath additives
- Soothing congestion when consumed as a tea
- Adding a fresh, menthol scent to your home when used in aromatherapy
- sore throats
- phlegm, nasal congestion and mucus buildup
- respiratory infections
- headaches due to sinus pressure
- asthma symptoms
- symptoms tied to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We use the USPS for shipping. There is no guarantee of on-time delivery with any shipping option you choose. By choosing Standard shipping, there is a chance your order may not arrive in that time period. However, for faster delivery, you can choose Priority 2-3 days or Priority Express for 1-2 day, more often than not, it will arrive on time.